Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Dog House From Hell

Well, today I spent all day hooking up the electric, installing the doggie doors, sealing and painting the dog house. That dam thing is taking forever to build, I still have to build the steps tomorrow and than rebuild the fence around the house. It's looking pretty good and I will post all the picture of the build as soon as I finish. The dogs are getting sick of spending the day on the back deck and in the small run. I have plans to build a big run for them as soon as I'm done with the dog house. I will post picture of that too. I have big plans for my kennel and I want everyone out there to be a part of it. I am new at this and by following this blog you will know what time and effort has went into my dogs and what it take to take care of them.
Thanks and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment