Saturday, March 5, 2016

Only Natural Pet Thyroid Wellness Canine Review

My Three Year Old Female Dogo Argentino lost her hair for no reason. I had no ideal why it happened or what happened. So I started to check out the causes of hair loss on the net and found that there could have been many reasons why this could have happened.
One of the most common causes of hair loss is mange, which caused by the mite demodex, but I knew that it could not be this, Faith did not have any of the symptoms like inflammation, redness or crusting.
Ringworm is another reason why dog lose there hair but  Faith had no redness or mild scaling.
Than there is scleroderma, that is a condition that develops after a vaccination due to scar tissue.
Symmetrical hair loss this is what Faith had and there are a bunch of cause for this, excessive levels of steroids caused by the adrenal glands, high estrogen levels low levels of female hormone secretions and low thyroid levels. Males can lose their hair due to too high or to low testosterone levels.
From all of my research it seamed like Faith had low thyroid levels. So I looked around and found that the medication for hypothyroidism has a bunch of side effects and also you have to give them the medication on a empty stomach, which is a pain in the butt because I feed my Dogos twice a day. The main reason why I did not want to use the medication is that you have to wear gloves when handling the medication due to the toxicity of the pill.
So I started to look for a natural way to help her and I found Thyroid Wellness by Only Natural Pet. I started to give it to her about a month and half ago and all of the problems that she had been having have all gone away. She has a lot more energy, she smells better and her hair is growing back in. It is wonderful and she does not mind that I put it in her food. The price of the pills are about that same as levothyroxine sodium but Thyroid Wellness is all natural and has none of the side effects. I don't need to wear gloves when giving it to her and also I can give it to her with her food which are all plus's in my book. I get 180 pills a three month supply for $23.00 dollars.
Don't just check out my review there are a lot of them out there and 99% of them will say the same thing, this stuff is natural and it works.
God Bless,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment