Friday, March 25, 2016

Dogo Argentino Dog Fight!

A couple of days ago, I was working on my dog house and I thought that I would bring Dante outside to hang out with me. He had been locked up inside for the last week because I had been spending all of my time working on the house and run. So Dante is being a good dog and staying nice and close to me when he sits on the lawn and finds some old deer bones. From out of no wear my outside dog Scooby attacks him over the bones. Scooby is half Dante's size but dogs don't care. So my son Preston and I run over to brake it up. We thought at first it was Dante causing the fight but we should have known better. We pulled them a part and Scooby would not stop, he just kept coming and coming. We got them a part thinking we were going to get bit and Scooby turned himself around and bit into poor Dante's leg really bad. Dante in turn bit Scooby in the head right in the eye. It's just a good thing that it was Scooby's bad eye and not his good one or Dante would have been the last thing he ever saw. I get Scooby's mouth off of Dante's leg and tell Dante to stop, Dante's leg was really messed up and Scooby's head is bleeding everywhere. The next couple of hours I have to spend taking care of dogs. I cleaned Dante's leg and Scooby's head. The next day Dante's leg is huge so I had to take him to the Vet so his leg could be cleaned out and he can get some Meds. Here it is day 5 and he is getting around on it ok, but it is still really swollen. Scooby is just becoming a butthead in his old age, to start a fight to the death over some old bones is just nuts.


Poor Dante

No comments:

Post a Comment