Sunday, May 1, 2016

Dogo Argentino Puppies!!!

Faith had her puppies on April 29, 2016.
Faith had her puppies one day after the due date that I calculated, I had that she would have the puppies between the 23rd and the 28th and she started having puppies at 11:30am on the 29th and finished at 1:30am on the 30th. In total she had nine puppies, five boys and four girls. Eight on them are pure white and one of the boys has a small black spot under one of it's eyes. If almost looks like eye liner. If any of you have seen A Clockwork Orange, he kind of looks like Alex. It is really kind of cool. I'm thinking of keeping one male, so he might be the one. I stayed with Faith through out her delivery and made sure that she did not accidentally smother any of the puppies. I also help she get the sack off a couple of puppies that she was having problems with. I made sure she had plenty of water and cleaned out her cage after each birth.
Faith is a really good mommy and taking great care of the little guys. They are very clean and all well feed. I am giving her prenatal vitamins and extra food so that the puppies don't suck the life out of her. I have also given Faith a couple of baths, and have been changing out the rug under her and the puppies a couple times a day to keep her and the puppies clean. Faith is a wonderful dog and I want her to feel safe, secure and well loved.


Faith the morning after she had her babies, the male with the back under his eye is being hugged by Mommy.

My niece AA holding a puppy

My youngest daughter Sophia holding a puppy for the first time.

Puppy pile !

Puppies!

They are so cute and you can still see their cords!

My Daughter Heather loving on a puppy.

My Daughter Violet holding a puppy.

Me!

Faith right after she had her last two puppies.

By nine o'clock Faith had seven puppies and she had been having about a puppy an hour from the start. So at eleven I cleaned out her cage, removed the towels so that the puppies would not get smothered by them, cleaned faith off and put down a non skid carpet under her and the little ones. I was thinking that she was done having puppies, but I was wrong, at 1:30 she had another two puppies within 5 minuets of each other, so I had to clean everything again.  My wife told me that would happen and it did, LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment