Thursday, January 28, 2016

Homemade Food For My Dogo Argentino Argentino's


I am cooking for my Dogo’s today. I started with 20lbs of chicken and about 10 lbs of rice. I cooked all the rice and than I blended some dog multivitamins, peas, and green bean in a blender. I cooked the chicken for about four hours and than took out all of the bones. I made gravy out of the cooking runoff and than I added a jar of my homemade applesauce, a can of peas and two cans of corn. I added the blended veggies and the chicken into the gravy mix. Than I cut up some potatoes and carrots and boiled them and than mixed them in with the rice. Last I mix the gravy veggie mix into the rice potato mix and I am done for this week. It takes about 4 hours to make but my dogs are worth it.

The Dogs Love it too!
Rice
 
Gravy Veggie Chicken Mix
 
Potatoes and Carrots
 
Made 7 1 Gallon 1 Pint containers

 
Now for the Dishes Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Nap Time

No comments:

Post a Comment