Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Dogo Argentino and Raw Food.

So today I gave my puppies a raw duck. I cut it in half and than cut the legs off. I gave one half to Dante and one half Faith. Faith spent no time at all eating her half and Dante would not touch the thing. He smelled it for some time and than looked up at me like "what do you expect me to eat this?" I gave the legs to Rosie and she loved them and than tried to eat the half of duck Dante did not want. She eat a wing and the Faith came over and finished the rest.
So what I found out is that Dante is to good for raw food and wants me to cook for him, I guess that's fine I love that dog.
I cook for my dogs most of the time, every so often they get some dry food, but only if I run out of fresh stuff or if I have someone watching them. They still get the good dry food not that cheap crap from Wal-Mart, that food is junk and is killing your dog.
Sir Dante is too good for Raw Food

No comments:

Post a Comment