Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Dogo Argentino Survival Collars

This is the new Survival Collar that I made for Rosie today and the Survival Collar I made for Faith a couple of days ago. Rosie's has about 70 feet of Para cord, a steel coupler, a whistle, and a fire starter. Faith's just has a butt load of Para cord, about 100 feet. :) I have tried a lot of collars and the dogos seem to mess them up fast, so I made a couple of my own to see if they last any longer.

This is called the wicked twister braid and took me some time to master.

The steel coupler is great to have in a jam.

Whistle

Fire starter inside the clasp.  

Rosie sporting her new collar!

Faith's collar.

It is not as cool as Rosie's but it has been a long time since I have made any thing with Para Cord so it took me a bit to remaster doing it.

Faith with her new collar on.




2 comments:

  1. Looks good man are you going to try to sell any or could you tell me how much and where to get the material to make that I don't know if I could learn to braids that way or not. Either way or anyway good job looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. David let me know Queenies Neck size and I will make one for her at no charge. I got all the stuff on ebay.

    ReplyDelete