Friday, September 16, 2016

I Installed Some Tire Swings and Ropes for my Dogo Argentinos to play with!

I installed some tire swings and ropes for my Dogo Argentinos to play with! Dante has been having a blast for the past couple of days. I walk my Dogos and play with them everyday but they have so much energy I have to two find new ways that they can amuse themselves. All of the standard toys that I have tried get ripped up in a day or two and that is with buying the heavy duty ones.


Dante playing with the small tire swing, that the dogs can also play tug of war with.

Dante checking out the big tire swing.

Dante my male Dogo Argentino, he is so much fun!

Faith my female Dogo Argentino coming over to check out the toys, Faith is really mellow so I don't think she is going to play with this stuff that much.


No comments:

Post a Comment