Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Crate Training Dogo Argentino Puppies

I started to crate train Alex and Petey and at first they did not want to go in the crate, but after a few days they started to warm up to it. By the fourth day they can now be locked in the crate all night and I don't hear a peep from either of them, also they have not pottied in them at all. They are such good puppies and training is going well, they both are almost completely potty trained. They are not perfect they do have accidents but for the most part they are doing very well. They also will sit, stay, and will sit in front of their food until I tell them to eat. We are working on shake, speak and down this week. I will be taking them to the vet tomorrow and if all is well they will be back up for sale. Alex is $1250 and Petey is $1000 next week they will go in to have their ears cropped and than the price will be $500 more.
Thanks for looking and God Bless!

Alex and Petey After two days of training at first they would not go in the crate, but after two days they started to warm up to it. Still they would not go in alone, they wanted to be together.

Little Cuties

They are such go dogs, they will make someone really happy.




This was the first night, Petey would not go in.

Alex was only 1/2 in.

This was the third night.

By the third night they were both sleeping in the crate by themselves and by they fourth night I could lock them in. You never want to just stick them in a crate, you want them to think it was their ideal. If you let them warm up to the crate it will become their safe place and you won't hear a peep from them unless they have to potty!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking. crate training

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! high anxiety dog crate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! The dog law is changing

    ReplyDelete